Mental Health Counselor
Legacy Behavioral Health Center, Inc. is a community mental health center that has been serving residents of Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Indian River and Brevard Counties since 2005. We are committed to improving the quality of life and level of performance of emotionally and behaviorally challenged infants, children, adolescents, families and adults through an array of evidence based and diverse services.
We are currently seeking Mental Health Counselors for Vero Beach - Indian River County!
The candidate will provide mental health services in the field/community to children, adolescents, families and adults throughout Indian River County.
Detailed description will be provided during interview.
Independent contractor position with flexible schedule. Full time hours (25+ hours) preferred.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, we’re currently hiring therapists to provide services through telehealth.
Skills / Requirements
- Indian River County; must be willing to travel;
- Master's Degree in Mental Health, Psychology, Social Work or related fields;
- Experience in working with children and families;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred;
- Preferably Licensed (LMHC, LCSW, LMFT).
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time