Licensed Therapist (LMHC, LCSW or LMFT) - Mental Health Court - Vero Beach
Legacy Behavioral Health Center, Inc. is a community mental health center that has been serving residents of Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Indian River and Palm Beach Counties since 2005. We are committed to improving the quality of life and level of performance of emotionally and behaviorally challenged infants, children, adolescents, families and adults through an array of evidence based and diverse services.
Our Mission is to serve individuals through their diversity, that is, considering their cultural background, speaking their language, providing mental health services both in office or on site and keeping respected and fairly treating quality providers.
Legacy Behavioral Health Center is currently seeking a Licensed Therapist (LMHC, LCSW or LMFT) for the Mental Health Court in Vero Beach.
Provides client centered clinical mental health services to Mental Health Court patients who meet the criteria for services.
- Provides direct clinical mental health services to patients from the Mental Health Count Grant;
- Services are provided in office and/or as designated by the Judge;
- Assesses the Client’s therapeutic needs;
- Develops Prior Authorization requests for services when required by Medicaid/HMO;
- Develops treatment planning and reviewing;
- Monitors progress towards goals, re-assesses needs and upgrades treatment planning;
- Develops progress summaries as required by contractual agreement with funding sources;
- Seeks clinical consultation;
- Documents clinical sessions following Medicaid-HMO and other contractual agreements;
- Completes forms required by the program (progress notes, discharge summaries, attendance forms, and any other program-specific documents.
Skills / Requirements
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage Family Therapist with at least 3 – 5 years of experience in Medicaid and Child Welfare Services.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Job Status: Full Time