Legacy Behavioral Health Center, Inc. is a community mental health center that has been serving residents of Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie and Indian River Counties since 2005. We are committed to improving the quality of life and level of performance of emotionally and behaviorally challenged infants, children, adolescents, families and adults through an array of evidence based and diverse services.
We are currently seeking Behavioral Health / Wraparound Case Manager - Preferably Bilingual (English/Spanish).
The candidate will provide client centered wraparound case management to infants, children, adolescents, families and adults throughout Brevard County.
The candidate will assess clients' needs and provide linkage with appropriate community resources.
Detailed description will be provided during interview.
Independent contractor position with flexible schedule. Full time hours (25+ hours) preferred.
Skills / Requirements
- Stuart, Martin County; must be willing to travel;
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work related field;
- CBHCM Certification preferred or willing to become certified within 6 months of hire;
- Min. 2 yrs experience preferred;
- Basic knowledge of community resources.
Job Status: Full Time