Bilingual Front Desk Coordinator - West Palm Beach
Descripción del trabajo
Legacy Behavioral Health Center, Inc. is a community mental health center that has been serving residents of Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Indian River and Palm Beach Counties since 2005. We are committed to improving the quality of life and level of performance of emotionally and behaviorally challenged children, adolescents, families and adults through an array of diverse services.
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Front Desk Coordinator for our main office in West Palm Beach!
Under Supervision, the Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of the front desk, processing of incoming clients, providers, and staff members.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Scheduling and processing appointments for outpatient, psychiatric, and psychological departments;
- Assisting with Prior Authorizations when needed;
- Assisting clients with filling out client information forms when needed;
- Collecting co-payments for clients and submitting cash and checks to Finance Assistants on a daily basis;
- Effectively communicating with clients, doctors, clinical staff, referral sources, and providers;
- Re-directing questions and concerns to the appropriate departments;
- Directing incoming calls to the appropriate departments;
- Ensuring clients’ confidentiality at all times;
- Maintaining a welcoming and professional demeanor;
- Following medical guidelines when taking vitals signs;
- Entering data as required in the database system;
- Generating correspondence and/or invoices as required.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must.
Habilidades / Requisitos
- Minimum of High School or Equivalent;
- Medical Assistant Certification;
- Current CPR Certification;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Al corriente: 1/5/2021
Estado del trabajo: Full Time