Admissions Program Supervisor
Legacy Behavioral Health Center, Inc. is a community mental health center that has been serving residents of Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Indian River and Palm Beach Counties since 2005. We are committed to improving the quality of life and level of performance of emotionally and behaviorally challenged children, adolescents, families and adults through an array of diverse services.
We are currently seeking a Bilingual (preferred) Admissions Program Supervisor for our main office in West Palm Beach!
Admissions Program Supervisor provides clinical and administrative leadership to the Admissions Program. Ensure that all department screeners assess correctly all higher level of care to meet other program requirements (Psychiatric, Psychological, TBOS/OP & TCM).
Duties include but not limited to:
- Hiring clinical personnel for screening/intake.
- Conduct supervision with clinical and administrative support staff.
- Ensure screening packets include all required documents per contracts.
- Triage new and internal referrals to the appropriate program.
- Participate in peer review and review charts as necessary
- Review new referrals and ensure that funding has been secured accordingly
- Establishes short and long-term objectives to achieve Department’s goals.
- Process initial Prior Authorizations and authorizations/denials for new clients.
- Participates in peer reviews and reviews charts as necessary.
- Reviews referrals and ensures funding has been secured accordingly.
- Creates and maintains best practices to attract, train and supervise student interns.
- Develops, directs, and implements public relations and communication strategies to support program goals and increase community awareness of program. Collaborates with community agencies to strengthen and increase referral flow.
- Disseminates policy and procedure information among staff.
- Creates/updates forms as necessary.
- Maintains production data and statistical data as it pertains to the Admissions Department.
- Review/Approve screening/intake packets as required in Lauris Electronic Medical Records System.
- Monitor that clinicians (screeners) are requesting appropriate level of services.
- Educate staff on funding sources, PA, etc. as deemed necessary.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist with at least 3 – 5 years of experience in Medicaid and Child Welfare Services.
Job Status: Full Time